TERMS OF SERVICE
Date of last revision: 13.2.2020
- Who are we? The website accessible on (gmailanalytics.tools/) allows people to register, install and use of the Analytics for Gmail Google Sheets Add-On application (the “App”) available at G Suite Marketplace. The Website and App is developed and operated by Valter Hudovernik.
- What personal data we collect and why?
- Upon Website visit; we collect some information, such as your IP address with cookies. The cookies help us improve your user experience by distinguishing between users from different countries and localizing the Website, shortening loading times, etc.
- Upon registration; we require you to provide an email and username, so we can create your unique account, as well as any email addresses you want to track for analytical purposes using the App. .
- Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Website and accessing the App we may automatically collect the following information:
- information about your visits, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website and/or App (including date and time);
- Page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; and your use of the App,
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types etc.
We may receive information about you from publicly available sources. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
- Our use of information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to enable functionalities of the App;
- to provide you with information about other applications, software and services that we offer or suggest other similar products and services that you may like;
- to notify you about important changes to the policies or the Terms;
- to ensure that content from the Website and functionalities of the App are presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities;
- to protect the rights and safety of our affiliated entities and third parties, as well as our own;
- to monitor compliance with our Terms ;
- to ensure you receive information relevant to you;
- to administer the Website and the App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website and the App functional, safe and secure.
We may also email you a newsletter and/or updates about our services and applications. You can opt-out of receiving these communications by following the instructions at the bottom of each message, or at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In what cases we share or disclose your information with third parties
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties in any of the following events:
- if our company or the Website are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation;
- or to protect the rights, property, or safety, of our own, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will not otherwise provide your personal data to a third party without obtaining your prior consent.
- Correcting, Deleting and Updating Your Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process any of your personal information, whether on behalf of a third party or otherwise. To request this information, please contact us at email@example.com.
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our Services, you may correct, update, discontinue the use of our Services or delete it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to access within 30 days.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may use third-party intermediaries to manage credit card processing. These intermediaries are solely links into the distribution chain. They are not permitted to store, retain, or use the information provided, except for the sole purpose of credit card processing.
If we use a third-party to host our Website or any of its functionalities they do not have any access to the personal information that you submit on our website.
We will view or access individual records only with your permission (for example, to resolve a problem or support issue).
You alone are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your user registration information and password(s).
- Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect will be stored on the cloud with the hosting infrastructure based in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
- Safeguarding personal data
You should always make sure that your browser can validate the Website’s certificate, and verify that you are in fact registering for, signing into and using our App.
Please be reminded that you must protect any passwords or other credentials associated with your account, and take full responsibility for any use of the account under your password. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website, although we will do our best to protect your personal data. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
In the case of a personal data breach, we shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent in accordance with Article 55, of the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union unless the personal data breach is unlikely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. In such case we will also notify you without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of the breach, and suggest any actions to be taken to secure your personal information (change your username and password, etc.).
- Your rights and access to information
You may ask us not to process your personal data for a particular purpose, or to access such information, by contacting us at email@example.com. Such request may result in you being unable to use the full scope of the functionalities of the Website where removal or cease of information processing shall result in impaired functionality of the Services.
You may ask us to receive your personal information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and shall have the right to transmit such information to another controller. You may submit such request by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that the processing of such request may take up to 14 days to complete.
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to other third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability in respect of these policies.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Marketing cookies. They are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|Cookie Name||Cookie Type||Purpose|
|GPS||Marketing||Registers a unique ID on mobile devices to enable tracking based on geographical GPS location.|
|YSC||Marketing||Registers a unique ID to keep statistics of what videos from YouTube the user has seen.|
|_gid||Analytical/performance||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|_ga||Analytical/performance||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.|
|IDE||Marketing||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.|
|PREF||Marketing||Registers a unique ID that is used by Google to keep statistics of how the visitor uses YouTube videos across different websites.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Marketing||Tries to estimate the users’ bandwidth on pages with integrated YouTube videos.|
You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- Opt-Out Statement
We offer you a means to choose how we may use the information you provide. If, at any time after registering for the use of the Application and receiving our messages and communications or sharing your information with us, you change your mind about receiving certain email communications from us or about sharing personal information with third parties, send us a request to opt-out from receiving promotional emails or from having your personal information shared with third parties. Send your request to email@example.com.
Note, that some functionalities of the App may be impaired and the Application may no longer be able to function properly. ,
- Social Media Widgets
- Contact Information